Family Support Care LLC
Medical Social Services in Hamilton, Ohio
Agencies like Family Support Care LLC have social workers available to give support and resources to the families of individuals living with an illness, disability, serious injury, or age-related medical condition. They can ensure the emotional, mental, and physical well-being of you or your loved one. Social workers are certified and undergo a great deal of training so that they can identify issues that may cause problems for their clients and create a game plan for lessening the impact of emotional, financial, physical, or other stressors that may be at play.
Family Support Care LLC social workers can help with the following situations:
- Personal and home assessments to determine what factors may require assistance
- Provide information for accessing community and personal resources and treatments
- Assistance acquiring specialized care, transportation services, and other essentials
- Determine eligibility for assistance programs
- Assist with placing a nurse or other care provider
- Help arrange for a change of living arrangement if necessary for the health and safety of the individual
- Coordinate treatments for emotional or physical issues
- Set up meal delivery assistance
- Crisis intervention and emergency referral
- Teaches skills for achieving greater independence and self-management
Who Can Benefit From a Medical Social Worker?
People of all ages and social situations can benefit from a medical social worker who can help them get access to resources they may otherwise struggle to reach. If you or a loved one has a disability, injury, illness, or age-related disorder that affects daily living, then a social worker may make things easier.
Find Out More Today
Family Support Care LLC is located in Hamilton, Ohio and our local services are available for anyone living in Clermont, Montgomery, Butler, Warren and Clark. For more information or to set up an appointment to discover how you might benefit from a social worker, contact us today.