Family Support Care LLC
Meal Preparation in Hamilton, Ohio
Balanced meals are the primary source of vital vitamins and minerals that can impact your physical and mental health. Disability, sickness, or age-related conditions may stop some people from being able to prepare their own food. Meal preparation services like those offered by Family Support Care LLC can preserve you or your loved one’s independence while providing tasty and nutritional dishes. You can have peace of mind knowing they are providing all the essentials needed to stay healthy.
What is Included With Meal Preparation Services?
Meal preparation from our agency is more than cooking or heating the food. It also includes the following services.
- Talking through food preferences and educating about nutrition
- Shopping for groceries
- Assisting with the creation of daily, weekly, and monthly meal plans
- Cooking and serving meals
- Cleaning up dishes and putting away leftovers after meals
- Monitoring eating habits and alerting the family or care team about any concerns
- Keeping a close eye on expiration dates of foods in the fridge and pantry
- Minor cleaning of kitchen, stove, fridge, or other areas as needed to maintain a safe cooking environment
Healthy and Personalized Meal Planning
Our caregivers assist with meal planning and prepare food based on your doctor’s recommendations and your personal preferences. They will respect any of your cultural and religious dietary restrictions while ensuring all nutritional needs are met. You are encouraged to request favorite dishes and give input that will make each meal tailored to your tastes and health requirements.
Our Service Area
Family Support Care LLC is based out of Hamilton, Ohio and we serve families in surrounding areas including Clermont, Montgomery, Butler, Warren and Clark. Reach out to our office for more information or to see if your loved one is within our coverage zone. Our dedicated team is here to help. Contact us today to find out more about our meal preparation services.